Keep America Great!
“Our agenda is Pro-Worker, Pro-Family, Pro-Growth and Pro-American! It’s America First.”
– President Donald Trump
President Donald J. Trump
Will be 74 on Election Day
- Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
- Signed Right-to-Try legislation, expanding health care options for terminally ill patients.
- Enacted changes to the Medicare 340B program, saving seniors an estimated $320 million on drugs in 2018 alone.
- $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- Enhanced and updated the Project Safe Neighborhoods to help reduce violent crime.
- Signed legislation making it easier to target websites that enable sex trafficking and strengthened penalties for people who promote or facilitate prostitution.
- Fighting to stop the scourge of illegal drugs at our border.
- Negotiating and renegotiating better trade deals, achieving free, fair, and reciprocal trade for the United States.
- Secured access to new markets for America’s farmers.
- OK’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.
- United States is now the largest crude oil producer in the world.
- U.S. has become a net natural gas exporter for the first time in six decades.
- Largest military pay raise in nearly a decade.
- Executive order to help military spouses find employment as their families deploy domestically and abroad.
- Signed the VA Accountability Act and expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
- Unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows for Women, Youths, Veterans, Disabled, African-Americans, Hispanics, and Asian-Americans.
- Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
- More than 6 million of American workers have received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to tax cuts.
- Signed landmark criminal justice reform legislation, The First Step Act, giving many former prisoners the ability to get a great job and a fresh start.
- Click here to read more.
Will be 77 on Election Day
- Two failed presidential campaigns, including the 1988 run cut short by his own plagiarism scandal.
- Passed a crime bill in 1994 that led to the excessive incarceration of minorities.
- Opposed the first Gulf War that succeeded in 1991 in removing Iraqi troops from Kuwait.
- As chairman of the foreign relations committee, he supported the authorization for the use of force against Iraq, justifying an invasion that was based on faulty intelligence.
- Dodd-Frank, legislation that reined in Wall Street.
- Click here to read more.
Will be 79 on Election Day
Bye bye Bernie! How much did they pay you this time? Tell Liz we say HI!
Not sure who you side with?
See how your beliefs align with the potential candidates. You may be surprised!